Friday, April 29, 2011

I have been pretty busy the past couple of days that I haven't had time to blog.
But everything's been good.

Laizijie treated me to M Hotel buffet on Tuesday night,
it was so so ex,
but the food was so good.
Think unlimited supply of crab, crayfish, prawns, scallop, lamb, steak and yes I could go on forever.
But yes, I think that's possibly the most expensive meal anyone has ever treated me before.

Then there was Natalie's match on Wednesday.
Tahah I sneaked a 3-hour lunch break just to travel all the way down to Republic Polytechnic and back.

And the past couple of days have been good because I've got Corinne for company during lunch.
It's really so much better with friends around,
and I feel so much happier the entire day.
So thank God even more for Corinne.

Dinner last night at The Rotisserie with Lynnette, Chermaine, Nathanael, Glenn, Zijie and Titus to farewell the guys who are going into army.
But yes, it was good catching up.

And I feel like sucha pig today,
the office treated us to Barcook bakery's Raisin Cream Bun (This is so good, you should try it if you haven't) and Bubble tea,
and another colleague was leaving so she treated us all to Chewy Junior.
Sinful much.
And I ate so much during lunch today.

Even though food makes me happy, it makes me fatter than I already am,
and that's just very depressing.
Need to start exercising pronto.

Today was really cute too cos we had a fire drill,
and I almost died climbing down 18 stories,
cos the stairs was spiral!
Never done a fire drill in an office before,
not funny.

Anyways May is coming,
and it's already good cos there's Captains' ball this Monday!
Yes, it's about time we had one.
(:

I feel as though I just vomitting a whole chunk of information.
Hahaha.

No comments: